8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » A Valentines Day Card, you tube style ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Valentines Day Card, you tube style ...
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted February 05, 2014 12:42 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoy folks ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrCp_vL74lI&feature=youtu.be

... and remember those beloved ladies that actually put up with our spending ridiculously on films, and still love us!!!!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted February 05, 2014 12:47 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice song that one, Osi.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted February 05, 2014 01:10 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx, most noble dude!

I've actually got a glitch in the damned video, though most people wouldn't notice it. The video goes to black near two minutes, that last shot shot was supposed to fade to black, then that nice shot of Steph!

I wonder if You tube allows you to reload a video and keep the hits on it. Hmmm. I'll have to try that!

BY the way, a shorter version of this was my marriage proposal to Steph. We were at a Mexican food restaurant, and I asked to go aside into a empty room, where I had set up my keyboard, and just did it live with just piano, then asked her to marry me.

She didn't say a word, just cried and shook her head "yes"

I have never regretted a single moment since, these wonderful 8 years. I know it has nothing to do with Film, but I thought I'd just share it.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted February 05, 2014 01:40 PM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you replace a video on YouTube it will not keep the hits. However...you can do this on Vimeo.

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC