8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm Forum   » Harpenden Report Day 3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Harpenden Report Day 3
Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 11, 2011 01:47 PM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK got a little tired last night so I went off to bed, but we started the day on a bus tour around London, then headed off to the Cinema Museum. If any of you UK film fans have not yet attended their many screenings please do support them as they have a wonderful collection of material available for viewing and research, but also have regular screenings that are used to raise money for the upkeep and continued existence of the museum....

After the screening of a short film about the end of Kodachrome super 8 processing, we saw and episode of Tiger Woman, a couple of cartoons and it was back to the Hotel for the evening Gala......

The evening went very well, and I finally go to meet in person one of my best 9.5 friends Keith Cockyne...The awards for the 36th annual International film competition went as follows:

The committee voted awards:
3rd Place - Manhattan Melody - Graham Murray
2nd Place - Central Scotland - John Ferrari
1st Place - Art of Suicide - Grahame Newnham (He was absolutely shocked to say the least)

Best 2 minute film - Fishing in the Sky - Angus Tilston

Audience Award - Hetty's Happy Hour - Hugh Hale

-

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC