8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm Forum   » Berthiot F=50 1:3.5

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Berthiot F=50 1:3.5
Luigi Castellitto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 25, 2013 05:59 AM      Profile for Luigi Castellitto   Email Luigi Castellitto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know if a "Som Berthiot Pan Cinor F=50 1:3.5" which is on a Pathé Webo A I'm going to buy, I could use it on a Ercsam Camex GS 9.5 mm (that i have)?
To me they seem compatible, What about you?
Thank you" [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted July 25, 2013 09:03 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have to know the size of the mount. A common size is reffered as "C" mount. It is difficult for me to check from a mobile phone as I cannot open several sites a a time but you should find this information in the specifications of both cameras. Good luck for the film you shooted !!!!

--------------------
Dominique

Luigi Castellitto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 25, 2013 11:36 AM      Profile for Luigi Castellitto   Email Luigi Castellitto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dom!
I've surfed a lot for the web, but the information is conflicting, so I left the doubt!
Thanks as always! [Cool]

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted July 25, 2013 11:49 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Following the small search I did, I would say it is not compatible as one site says that Pathé Webo as a specific mount and another site speaks of the compatibility of the Ercsam with another make but don't mention the Pathé Webo. I guess the only way to know is to wait for your camera to arrive and to check. I hope you find a good projector soon.

--------------------
Dominique

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted July 26, 2013 03:05 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget to tell us when you receive the camera.

--------------------
Dominique

Luigi Castellitto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 28, 2013 07:32 PM      Profile for Luigi Castellitto   Email Luigi Castellitto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Dominique. Fortunately we made the comparison with the seller, he confirmed the incompatibility, and changed the subject.
I'm always looking for the projector, also because I have old Pathè movies to watch, as well as mine! [Smile]

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted July 29, 2013 05:30 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you will have the projector, you will want to shoot more films and to buy more professionnals releases, so it will be more and more interesting. The thing is to be patient (and to save money to be ready when occasions occur...).

--------------------
Dominique

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC