Fumeo facs v1 16mm optical sound projector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fumeo facs v1 16mm optical sound projector

Recently acquired this great projector , it is an early one with tube amp . Can anyone tell me what type/ number the exciter lamp should be? The one running at the moment is fine, but there is nothing I can see to identify it. It has a horizontal filament and smooth brass base with no pins or flange, just an indentation where the securing screw tightens onto it. Thanks!

Looks interesting John.

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/roberto967...MEO-FAC-VI.HTM

Best Mark.

Comment

Thanks Mark, great pic, mine is in lovely condition, it runs on 110volts,fortunately I bought an old B/H tranny at Farnworth a couple of years ago ,it was only a fiver, good job I bought it. A quick electrical check New cables and hey presto does the job.
      I just love the earlier projectors, the build quality( and weight) was so much better than some of the later models ,also they look the business!

Comment

John
        Can you describe what the exciter lamp looks like, are there no markings at all? Or better still, post a photo.

Maurice

Comment

Maurice, looks like a standard size lamp , cannot see any markings at all. Will try and send pic, be patient as I am new to this forum. Thanks for your interest ,John

Comment

John it most likely uses a BSK 6v 1.0 amps.

Comment

[QUOTE It has a horizontal filament and smooth brass base with no pins or flange[/QUOTE]

As John says above, his lamp has no pins or flange, so the suggested BKS (G40) with its skirt seems an unlikely replacement.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/G40-BSK-6...-/171712901067

Maurice

Comment

Working...
              X