No announcement yet.

TV shows on 16mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife loves "Trapper John" and we have 51 titles all FUJI color. The series is not available on DVD. The don't come up too often. I also have 19 titles of the Rifleman and 18 titles of Dennis the Menace. One of the reasons I got into 16mm is so that I could get TV shows.
    Last edited by Roger Shunk; May 21, 2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Roger Shunk I loved The Rifleman. I remember having a young girl crush on Johnny Crawford 😍🥰

Comment

Wyatt Earp, one murder 50 suspects
        The Professionals The Rack Agfa print
        The Professionals When the heat cools off Agfa print
        Doctor in the House b/w guest stars David Jason & Freddie Jones
        Mash Aid Station, Agfa
        Combat, Reunion
        Bilko, Grand Hotel
        Bilko, operation love
        Minder, Waiting for Goddard, Agfa
        Minder, Bury my half in Waltham Green.

Mark, what are the colours like on your Seeney?

Comment

I have to add to my list (not complete shows) a reel of possible 2nd unit trims from "Dick Turpin" and another reel of odd shots from ATV productions (both silent) that have been lent to the Kaleidoscope organisation for telecine and archiving.

Comment

I don't have an impressive TV collection...I have a bunch of TV cartoon segments, but not a full show on a reel, except for a Kodachrome print of "Arctic Splashdown", the second episode of Jonny Quest. Other TV cartoons I have include Quick Draw McGraw, Hanna Barbera's Abbott and Costello series, and Batfink. I also own a B&W episode of Bewitched, "No More, Mr. Nice Guy" (S3E28). The last TV show I have just came in the mail today. It's a kinescope segment from The Garry Moore Show. I'm not sure which show the segment is from...the eBay listing didn't say, and all it said on the leaders was "Garry Moore S68"...
            Last edited by Michael Germany; July 07, 2020, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Maurice I was in Just William LWT a memorable time with Diana Dors asking for her autograph and if she remembered working with Frank Randle. She did.

TV show wise myself 30 + shows
              Muppets with Debbie Harry a Blondie fan
              This is your life Googie Withers segment with Mr Pastry colour
              Think I can still mention this Black and white minstrel shows.
              They still are Alice Faye
              Some Formby 405 line clips with Deep River Boys etc
              Mr Pastry on usa tv
              Laurence Welk shows great entertainment.

Comment

Perhaps not Quite TV though i do have part one of the classic republic serial Captain America.

Comment

Adventures Of The Seaspray a classic TV oddity there Brian. not had any repeat screenings anywhere i am sure. Remember it well as a nipper glued to my TV screen.

Comment

Working...
                  X