• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's ok, just have to miss out because I can't ask a question

Comment

Joe you may be blocked perhaps? The mystery of
      t-heebay

Hope you can get to it a 2x400 we never tire of. If you need the box art I'll happily scan mine a mail it over so you can make a box.

Comment

No, no blockage as I always connect with sellers. This particular one I'm not acquainted with, so there'd be no reason to prevent a question. Strange, but will have to wait when another surfaces and hope I can again ask a question....Cheers, Shorty. I can tell you, I would really be angry if it was a film from my want-list and I couldn't connect. Then would have to have someone intercede for me, and in turn pay that person back

Comment

Well, I have sent four courteous questions to this seller about this and two other films he is auctioning and have received replies to all of them

Comment

I know, doesn't matter now, its gone. Will have the same trouble again no doubt...Shorty

Comment

I contacted the seller through ebay and asked the length of the film. The reel is 800' but he said there is a lot of space left on it so he is guessing 400'. That doesn't sound complete to me.

Comment

Working...
              X