Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought it because of the box art, but.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Douglas Meltzer Calamari...HA HA !!!!! Actually that cover WOULD get my attention ... even with the German title

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	124.6 KB ID:	10668 Here’s a classic 200 footer from my collection. Looks like the Ken Films employee putting the artwork on the box had had a few shots of Jack Daniels just before they stuck it on! As for the film itself, anyone who has watched this low budget schlockfest, knows it would help to be a little drunk to actually enjoy it!
      Last edited by Ryan Driscoll; May 29, 2020, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Ryan,

I've never seen a cover pasted on so shabbily! Considering this cutdown, the editor might've had a few also.

Doug

Comment

I wouldn’t be at all surprised!

Comment

My favorite scene in "Screaming Skull" involves how considerate the lead "actress" is of the skull. When she opens the front door to see (gasp!!) a skull sitting on the stoop, not only does she leave the door open (instead of simply closing it and therefore ending the audience's chore of watching any more of the film), but she also steps back, while screaming, to give the off-camera tech a chance to roll the skull into the drawing room! I hate to admit it, but Ken's 7 minutes are preferable to a full length viewing!

Comment

For its theatrical release, The Screaming Skull offered free burial services to anyone who dies of fright while viewing the film. Unfortunately, death due to choking on popcorn from laughing at it wasn't covered.

Doug

Comment

Heh, heh. Yep, you’ll die... laughing. Thinking about Carter’s comment, maybe this one heads into that category of so bad, it’s good? And yes, 7 minutes of this is enough for anyone. Thank you, Ken Films, for saving us!

Comment

Working...
                X