Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Wood
    replied
    I read from the previous version of the forum people suggesting there should be an archive somewhere of digest films that people have edited the audio to match - does anyone know if that ever happened (or has anyone built up a folder of digest/cutdown edited audio ready for re-recording they'd be willing to share with the community?)

Leave a comment:

• Burton Sundquist
    replied
    ...I neglected to mention the frame rate selection feature: my From Russia With Love
    Trailer from ebay came with a German track.
    I found the Classic trailer on You tube in the original English but it wasn't in sync at 23.97 or 24. It dawned on me that this You tube upload may have come from the UK. I ran it through again and voila! Perfect sync! I patched the audio from my laptop headphone jack into the GS-1200 aux in and the trailer is in perfect sync
    in English, though the titles are in Deutsch. I Could not have done this without The Renzo Box. I used the same method to Re-sync Rambo First Blood trailer, original copy was recorded out of sync. Same process though that was achieved at 23.97 fps. I find that if the Super 8
    print has no missing scenes or frames the Renzo Box will keep pace perfectly.
    How to deal with missing frames etc. Is another topic. But easy once you've practiced.

​​​​

​​

Leave a comment:

• Burton Sundquist
    replied
    I also agree with Doug and Andy! I am going through my collection Feature by Feature and where possible ( depending on stripe quality ) re-recording
    in Dolby Digital with outstanding results! There are several methods of achieving a perfect DVD/Print sync but even if you only have Your GS-1200, DVD/Blu ray player and Renzo Box, you can produce amazing recordings! It adds so much more to your Screenings! I highly recommend The Renzo Box!

Leave a comment:

• Douglas Meltzer
    replied
    Andy,

I agree. Renzo's sync box is incredible. I'm very glad I have one.

Doug

Leave a comment:

• Andy Wood
    started a topic Renzo's Sync Box

Renzo's Sync Box

Hi all,

I recently ordered one of the Renzo pulse sync boxes for my GS1200.

Having never re-recorded anything before I was a total beginner.

Renzo's box IS INCREDIBLE! It works perfectly, locks at the correct speed and I have now re-recorded two features - one that was out of sync and the other really poor sound.

He made it for me in about a week, shipped from Italy to the UK and gave me step by step instructions on how to do it.

I couldn't recommend his amazing product more highly and now I'm addicted to re-recording films!

If anyone is thinking of trying it, DO IT - contact Renzo on renzo.dalbo@gmail.com and say Andy sent you. You won't be disappointed.

All the best

Andy

Working...
X