Elmo ST1200 new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julian Baquero View Post
    Hi Gustavo, welcome to the Forum. See you soon in Bogotá.
    Hi Julian,

Thanks for the warm welcome!! See you soon.

Gustavo

Comment

So yes, the story continues, after belts and lamp replacement the fun started, my backyard and improvised movie screen, a romantic afternoon with wife and dogs, let me tell you guys, this is an amazing hobby, thanks everyone for your comments and last but not least, thanks Julian for your help and knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxtflRMz3Rw

GustavoClick image for larger version  Name:	6461541F-54A7-49C8-A84D-8BF36B2636C2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	155.7 KB ID:	24384 Click image for larger version  Name:	91161136-DC31-4282-82A9-8A0C82EE6C52.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	207.3 KB ID:	24385 Click image for larger version  Name:	06938DA3-487C-47CA-AB35-DE3BC0EEE288.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	232.9 KB ID:	24386 Click image for larger version  Name:	C34A6FAB-A573-40C7-A422-D41BBB20E308.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	195.5 KB ID:	24387
      Attached Files

Comment

Gustavo, great to see you outdoor projection. Hope the ritual will repeat many more time!

Comment

Gustavo,

Wonderful pictures and an amazing view. Congratulations on your setup!

Comment

Well done, Gustavo !

Comment

Brilliant Gustavo, one thing that caught my eye was your ST1200 "magnetic" model. I still have mine and consider it one of the most reliable Elmo projectors ever made in that range of ST1200.

Comment

Great pics and video, glad the Elmo is running well, hopefully more films will be watched and enjoyed by everyone there, Mark

Comment

Thanks guys,

That's my movie collection for now, is a little bit expense but rewarded definitely Looking here for good movies....

Gustavo
                  Last edited by Gustavo Fernandez Johnson; December 29, 2020, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Looks good, especially the four legged usher. I also like the Uher reel-reel recorder.

Comment

Greetings Gustavo.I'm a bit into optical toys etc...as well as 8mm.Been to your country briefly in 2009. ;-)Trev

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fretwell View Post
                        Looks good, especially the four legged usher. I also like the Uher reel-reel recorder.
                        Thanks, the Uher 4000 Report is for silent movies, a nice Walt Disney music for ambient sound, and it’s great as well use both analog video and audio on tape.

Gustavo
                        Last edited by Gustavo Fernandez Johnson; December 30, 2020, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_6036.jpg Views:	4 Size:	114.3 KB ID:	25059 So my new outdoor screen arrived, no more blankets jejeje. Great screen and great evening.

https://youtu.be/zcTPLu_GB0o

Gustavo
                          Last edited by Gustavo Fernandez Johnson; January 06, 2021, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Looks great Gustavo, will give years of film fun, the back drop looks great too,Mark

Comment

Welcome Gustavo to this excellent Forum.

Surely your 'set-up' has to be one of the most scenic ones that have been posted on here 🙂

Congratulations and hope you have many enjoyable years of projection!

Comment

Dear Gustavo, the background is even better than the projection. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X