Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming....to a super 8mm projector near you....sometime in the future.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks . I can only hope all goes as planned...this year !!

Comment

Things are progressing along on this one.....
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7829.JPG
Views:	247
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	26945

Comment

Beautiful

Peter Cushing was probably the most respected British actor over here a gentleman in truest form. Any release on 8 of Peter's film works will be most welcome.

He used to be seen in his favourite tea rooms at Whitstable where he lived and had his own named table. He would always chat with you and in my case call you 'dear boy'

Evil of Fankenstein is a unique one in the series and cuts a bigger cloth amongst the others perhaps

Doing a great job there Dave

Comment

Thanks lee...I'm trying......

Comment

Would love to see a 600ft of the haunting, a scary classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Campey View Post
              Would love to see a 600ft of the haunting, a scary classic.
              Agreed - not seen this, but the trailer looked superb and I've ordered the disc of the film to watch. BTW Phillip - I'm still enjoying that print of Predator I got off you!

Comment

Predator is a cracking print, I’m pleased your still enjoying it John.

Comment

Kudos to Dave and his vision. I would definitely order Curse of the Werewolf in a 600' color digest and The Evil of Frankenstein. The Color and sharpness of these two would come off well and look fantastic based on the Andec prints I have received from Steve Osborne.
                  I didn't order Jurassic Park though. The reviews looked so good I will be saving up to buy the Feature soon!

Comment

Working...
                  X