No announcement yet.

Ghost of Frankenstein super 8 400 ft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way Jim in.my trade Uni 8 catalogues/paperwork 4015 is the order code for The Mummys Ghost.
    Cheech Chong was my.last uni 8 2x400 gifted to me by my local dealer back when

Comment

I saw the article years ago about how to edit the two extracts together but I decided to keep them as separate extracts. I think if one of the reels had the actual 'Ghost' title, I may have given it a go, like with the two 'House of Frankenstein' extracts.

Got to agree with you Lee about Bela Lugosi's performance as Ygor. He was superb in the role, which suited him way better than the monster.

It's a shame the Universal horror films don't get a UK TV airing anymore (on the main, channels at least). I first saw them on Yorkshire TV under the 'Appointment with Fear' umbrella title, when they showed them weekly, beginning with 'Frankenstein'.

This was, I think, in the late 1960s or very early 1970s and if anyone saw them, they will definitely remember the 'Appointment with Fear' animated titles and creepy music. Once seen, never forgotten.

Comment

Working...
      X