• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul
    Click to read.
    White spirit - Wikipedia

Comment

Osi. RUBBER BELT DRESSING. Once treated never need doing again.

Got my 926 stereo from new a great stereo dubbing machine and work horse. Eumig did some cost cutting on these in financial crisis hence the new single spool drive. Good machine tho.

Comment

White spirit is what we use to clean paintbrushes and thin paint a petroleum derived liquid. Known in the USA and Canada as mineral spirits according to wikipedia.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_spirit

Comment

Presently writing a little melody to play on my Hammond organ, sort of a loving tribute to the Austrian manufacturer that gave us millions of projectors to entertain family and friends. A video will appear once completed.🎹

Comment

As it happens, i have just brought an 810D LUX off ebay today which i spotted for 39.99, the Suprogon F1.2 F: 12.5-25 mm lens is worth is alone. Its a one owner from new and looks spotless but is being sold as spares due to not funning on 24fps, but fine on 18. At that price, even i couldn't resist.
            Last edited by Tom Photiou; May 23, 2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Nice Tom.

I'm guessing I've been flying the flag for Eumig way too long now, also being hung drawn and quartered a few decades ago for being so enthusiastic. 😏
              Non the less with 50 Eumig years under my belt its only right to mention family and so here is my Son filmed on Super 8 with a Eumig cine camera XL65 and HD frame scanned now. I think it was oh nearly 30 years ago or so projecting with one of my Eumigs which is now a daily use machine here and converted to HID lighting more recently. A machine still going strong which has been regularly maintained and stood the test of time and has my Elmo GS1200.

Click image for larger version  Name:	25yearsplus LM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.1 KB ID:	34982 He was projecting the silent Collectors Club STD 8 film and I was playing the organ accompaniment. We had such fun and a wonderful memory the humble Eumig made happen...

Compton Organ from the Regal Cinema Canterbury UK

Me with hair! Click image for larger version

Name:	LeeCompton.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	34983 GOOD TIMES!

Comment

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow.

Comment

Lovely memory! Time spent With kids really is precious, meaning even more to your kids!

Comment

White spirit is a paint thinner/cleaner for oil based paint you use to paint your house.

Comment

Ah, my browser cache played a trick on me, and I didn't see the previous replies on what white spirit was. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Eivind Mork View Post
                        Ah, my browser cache played a trick on me, and I didn't see the previous replies on what white spirit was. Sorry.
                        That happens to me on several forums, often my reply turns up a page or two after the thing I am answering and a couple of the same answer precede mine.

Comment

Please dont mention decorating I'll be glad when the brushes go away and I can get the Elmo on and enjoy the new delivery from Reel Image. 😯

Comment

Working...
                          X