No announcement yet.

White cardboard boxes for 1200' Super 8 reels/spools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll also add my thanks for the review and photos Burton! They look great!

Comment

I was just down to Steve’s yesterday and picked up 10 of the new boxes and they are very nice. I can’t wait to put some of my features in them and make nice labels and covers for them. I’m glad the interest in them grew and now they are available!

Comment

Those look like some nice quality boxes. I like the fact that the top and bottom boxes are separate.

Comment

...and the last pet peeve of the boxes with top and bottom flaps: when you try to insert a reel/ spool, the reel/spool always fights the bottom flap and you wind up with your box flap stuck inside the reel! Repositioning the flap causes more wear. Eventually the flap wears and fails.
          This won't be an issue with Steve's design. Simply lift off the top and there is the reel/ spool. When finished, tuck away again. They could be used in a new Incredible Shrinking Man moviedo as a prop for a 200' release...

Comment

I've seen quite a few of those where people tape the flap on the outside to the rest of the box to cure that before it wears too much.

Comment

Working...
            X