Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Super 8 Releases From The Reel Image - Register now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark Mander View Post
    December 03, 2019, 07:36 PM
    Forum Sales Rules

To The Seller:
    • Prices must accompany all sales listings.
    • If an item is listed without a price, the entire topic will be deleted.
    • Sale items must be listed! Please do not post "PM me for a list..." The exception to this is providing a link that leads to a site that displays titles and prices (similar to Independent 8, Paul Foster or Super 8 Warehouse).
    • "Make me an offer", ".....or best offer" is not allowed. Choose your price.
    it says nothing about future releases, The Reel Image would not list prices for these new films so that is taken care of, this is not a complaint either, all sales it says, Mark
    Mark, from what I understand, the rules you quoted apply for films advertised in the sales section. Lee's message was not a sale but an announcement of future releases, that's the resaon why his post has been moved to the general 8mm section.

Comment

Added my details. I'm a sucker for a Christmas reel 😁 On another note, how AMAZING would it be to have new prints of some of the releases at this years' Blackpool dinner?

Comment

Stuart I'm sure they'll be there !

Comment

It would be even better if there were some for sale there too.

Comment

Thanks Dom
            it seems when it suits things can change and then your a complainer which is far from it, it's probably the reason that so many members have left, Mark.

Comment

I have a few titles I'd like to move on that are not available until the end of September, please PM me and I'll send the list over, Mark.

It seems to me that Doug's second response was in light of this comment. His first one just moved the post to the 8mm section. You got your point across about the prices so now you throw out your own sale without prices. Your a real comedian. I see nothing wrong with Doug's response in light of your remark. Not sure what your up in arms about.

Comment

Thanks Bill, comedian, glad you found it funny, Mark

Comment

😊 It helps to find things funny.

Looks like some nice new releases coming...

Comment

This just seems to being blown way out of proportion. Mark, have nothing against you, but with just how serious Doug and Brad are about the rules being followed, I'm pretty sure that if there was an actual infringement of the rules, Doug and Brad would have jumped on right away to rectify or even edit a possible troublesome post. It's kind of like telling a writer that you are a better judge of what the writer wrote, than the writer themselves.

Comment

Thanks Osi
                      Mark.

Comment

Bill & Mark I don’t have list and feel left out. Can I send a treasure map.
                        Last edited by Mike Newell; August 28, 2021, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I spoke with Steve Osborne. He tells me there will be more information about these releases in a few weeks. At that point a new thread will be started, along with one about Mike's treasure map.

Since there will not be anything new about these titles, this thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                          X