End of Days ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of Days ...

Was this a fairly limited print run by Derann? I've rarely seen any of them.

Osi,

I think Derann did quite a few prints (perhaps not one of their biggest sellers though!), but it's that "SCOPE" thing again, scope prints seem to stay in peoples collections for a lot longer time than standard ratio prints, I'm not sure why, but it is a fact!

Comment

I have a copy it is excellent color I am a Arnold fan not for sale

Comment

Twas my first input into making a S8 release happen back in el day. The master was pristine but the S8 printed up was a bit soft sadly with a slight yellow tint, not the labs best work towards the end having viewed the 35mm previously which was pin sharp.
        I retained the first answer print and a nice keepsake from the final throws of UK releases.

We nearly had T3 in feature form as well but came a little late in the day.😪

Comment

And I was one who paid my £50 deposit for T3 but was refunded within weeks sadly . Still I have the nice scope T3 trailer from CHC .

Graham S

Comment

In the Oct 2008 Derann newsletter this was labelled as a 475ft reel in scope shown in a page of reduced price films (new) at £59.99 down from £79. To give an example of other discounts on the same page "Hello Dolly" was down from £375 to £250.

Comment

Eye lad. Put much free time into that project Gray but you never know one day we may see a feature or a 600ftr, I know lots of interest in that title hovers over the UK even yet 🤔 so the idea is never terminated.

Comment

Working...
              X