Scooby Doo, Where Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooby Doo, Where Are You?

Just like the title suggests, were there ever a lot of Scooby Doo content on Super 8 (or any at all)? Scooby is one of those properties I feel like would have been big for film on paper, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a reel since I started collecting. Where are you, Scooby!

Scooby was put out on super 8 in both 200ft and 400ft. The 400ft were nearly complete episodes. A lot of the time, an episode would be split up to 2x200ft, so it was better to buy the 400ft. I forget how many 400ft were put out. They were largely released in Italy. More info as l remember stuff.

Comment

I was able to find a little more information from the old Forum for anyone interested:

https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-b...c;f=1;t=010581

Comment

Great mystery solving, Lincoln! You definitely deserve a Scooby snack!

Comment

I have always wanted " Foul play in Funland" the 400ft, that is.

Comment

I would be more than happy to own any of them in English if I ever find one available!

Scooby-Doo was (and still is) one of my favorite cartoons growing up, so I would be thrilled to find any of them.

There is also a great segment in the REEL IMAGE mail catalog about Scooby-Doo on Super 8 for any of you subscribers!
            Last edited by Lincoln Thorn; November 28, 2021, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X