Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 8 sound dubbing service in England

In case it missed any enthusiast.
    I've been offering a Super 8 magnetic sound dubbing service here in the UK for 40 years come 2022. This was primarily aimed at film makers but over the years has grown to include film collectors looking for a high quality track recorded to high level upwards of +4 filling the void.
    We can handle mono or stereo and also laminate magnetic striping when time permits.

Gradually we are working on a high speed dub but this will take time and investment.

If you require more details please contact eastlancsfilmfair@yahoo.com.

Thank you. Keep well, get the vaccine and enjoy our hobby.

Hi Lee - I don't supose the striping service coudl include repair of a couple of Walton 400ft reels where the stripe has literally come off the base in a few place? it doesn't affect the entire rell just a few sections.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Mannering View Post

Gradually we are working on a high speed dub but this will take time and investment.

If you require more details please contact eastlancsfilmfair@yahoo.com.

Thank you. Keep well, get the vaccine and enjoy our hobby.
      I assume that was the reason for buying the Magnatech machine.

Comment

You never know Brian but the investment is high, ongoing and no one else stumping up the effort or brasso.

Clive I have a film here where part of the laminate stripe has come away but you may be better off sending yours to Alberto who can strip and re stripe treasures.

Comment

Working...
        X