Phil Murat's GS1200 Motor Board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Graham ,

Many Thanks for your feed back . It took 3 weeks and 3 days to reach delivery point in New Zealand, (Only one Cargo a week for New Zealand) this was a bit stressfull situation. Fortunately our historic "French Post" services were very helpfull bringing me relevant informations (Many thanks to them..) ......

Enjoy your new board !!!

Comment

Thank you Phil

Comment

Good luck with your install Graham, it is really straightforward and Phil has provided all the instructions, the most difficult part being aligning the holes on the V3 board with the pins coming up from the mother board of the GS1200.
        Phil's V3 board really is a a major upgrade to the reliability of the GS1200, and it looks and works great!

Comment

Thanks Paul

Comment

Received another V3 motor board from Phil today. A beautiful board, beautifully packaged in a styra-foam enclosure for a safe trip across the Atlantic. This will be assigned to my second GS1200.
            Its a real pleasure doing business with Phil, who is providing a great upgrade product and support for GS1200 owners.

Comment

Many thanks Paul for your feed back , happy you enjoy it !!
              I always package them with special cares and shipping is insured for maxi rate.

10 days only for a delivery from "point to point" in USA, this is very good. Many thanks to "USPS" offering a very efficient and detailed tracking history.
              That was my last available "V3" board : Now every requirement is put on a wish list.
              For the moment, there is no delay to build a new batch. For personal convenience , only a few items will be made.

Comment

One Question i have,
                What is better with this new Board? Has the Projektor a better Run? In all of my five GS Machines are the original old Elmo Boards, and they are running without any Problems. So what can this board better than the old ones?

Comment

I wont't speak for Phil on that question, but I think it comes down to increased reliability and the availability of the components that Phil uses. If you have had no motor board failures on five machines Thomas, count yourself lucky. Both my GS's have had motor board failures in the last 2 years and the IC can no longer be obtained. Phil's board uses currently available components. His board also has a built in LED to indicate that correct voltages are present. At the very reasonable price that Phil sells them for, purchasing one as a back up is a no brainer in my book,

Comment

Hi Paul!
                    That sounds very interesting. But you have to find the Reason why this Boards are going fail. In most of all fail´s i had with this Boards the IC was not defektive. So if this is not on yours you can repair them.

Comment

Phil is this board for all generations of the GS? I have a 3rd generation still running strong but you never know thanks jim

Comment

Hi Jim,

It works for any GS1200 from the beginning to the end of production and is directly interchangeable .
                        Anyway, I suggest you to drop a close picture of your board installed here (just removing back cover, not necessary to plug out L/S Connector) , just to have an idea.
                        220V or 110V, 50Hz or 60Hz, power supply has no effect.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05949.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	57100 Hi Phil here is my board

Comment

This is the board I had on my machines too . It shows the former UPC1002C I/C. No discrepancy to report.

Comment

Working...
                            X