Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Dennis View Post
    Good morning JAY,
    Further to all the comments resulting from your initial post.
    If you want an instruction book for your Sankyo p.m. me and I will email to you.
    Regarding Cinerex 707 I also have a book, but I have experienced the lamp problem, never cured 100 per cent. Turning into revervse then forward makes it work BUT not as should be. I have one on the bench trying to get it work everytime, this is a round to it project!!!

Regards TOM
    Hi Tom, I have the user manual (I think). Would the Cinerex be any use to you (free). It's boxed and other than the lamp looks clean, runs etc. Even has the instructions. Welcome to have it!

Comment

Hi all... Rexina is up for sale. Have more photos. Started at £4.00. Needs a bulb... suspect you are all sat there thinking 'J U N K'

If helps anyone just give me a shout... not in this for the money!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125481516354

Oh and loads more photos in the thread above. Forgot I had the camera too. It's the receipts etc. that make this interesting (to me at any rate)

Comment

Jay,

looked at your eBay listing and just giving you a heads up that you are risking getting your account closed by eBay with your last line about giving a better deal for 8mm forum members.

They would class it as off-ebay dealing. I know it's well intentioned but please don't be losing your eBay account for your kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Sayers View Post
          Jay,

looked at your eBay listing and just giving you a heads up that you are risking getting your account closed by eBay with your last line about giving a better deal for 8mm forum members.

They would class it as off-ebay dealing. I know it's well intentioned but please don't be losing your eBay account for your kindness.
          Ah thanks Gary! It’s quite common in the BMX community. Will edit it out. I listed it there first and then mentioned on here.

Really kind of you to mention!

Comment

Good morning JAY,
            Firstly apologies for not responding to your kind offer sooner, and thank you but no thanks. I feel that another machine will really drive me batty. I have spent some more time on this machine, getting 9.2v at lamp terminal without load, should be ok. Same lamps work ok in other machines.
            I think if I had two my family will run out and put another bob on my insurance hoping for a quick payout!!!!!

Thanks once again

Regards Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Dennis View Post
              Good morning JAY,
              Firstly apologies for not responding to your kind offer sooner, and thank you but no thanks. I feel that another machine will really drive me batty. I have spent some more time on this machine, getting 9.2v at lamp terminal without load, should be ok. Same lamps work ok in other machines.
              I think if I had two my family will run out and put another bob on my insurance hoping for a quick payout!!!!!

Thanks once again

Regards Tom
              No problem at all! You know when you start something... you regret!

Comment

I concur with the comments. The Sankyo 1000 is a fine projector but the "spaceman" bulbs are hideously expensive and can have a short life. The 1000H is your best bet. You could sell the other one on eBay where they fetch good money or, as said, keep it for spares. It's hard to believe that these machines are 50 years old. The Sankyo 2000H is even better.

Comment

Working...
                X