Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact NO contract

Comment

Well, if the motor is running that's already a good sign that things are not actually too bad!

Comment

I have already solved the problem. There was a short circuit and the lamp blew. Do you know where I can buy one? It is a 300w 120v

Comment

The Emel p73 is made in France from the mid 1950's. I believe the lamp for that has a p28 base and is available in various wattages. You will have to look at the old lamp base or socket and confirm online using photos to confirm that. Other than that there is no information online that I have found regarding what lamp it requires or its maximum wattage. But 300 watts would produce a pretty dim picture on that vintage machine, while 500 or 750 watt lamps were normally used back then, and some were even 1,000 watts.

Comment

https://www.ebay.es/itm/373433836665
            I believe it is this one. There was another Emel model that used 750W lamp.

Comment

Yea, that's the p28 lamp base on that bulb. It's a half twist type of lamp that can fit in the socket only the correct way.

Comment

It is called a pre-focus lamp.

Comment

Ok. Thank you ​​​​​

Comment

You're welcome! And also make sure you replace that step down transformer that was smoking as it's certainly not safe to use anymore!

Comment

I already have the lamp and it works perfectly 😃

Comment

Working...
                      X