Haley Mills on Super 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haley Mills on Super 8

I am curious whether any of Haley Mills films or trailers ever made it on to Super 8. I have been a collector since 1976
    and can honestly say I have never seen one. I suppose there may be some of her Disney outings on trailers, and possibly films
    like ‘ Whistle Down the Wind’ does anyone know any more about it ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	6544E5A4-3358-45BD-ACF3-C6CF506A5EF3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.3 KB ID:	73176

Attached Files

The only thing I remember from BFCC screenings was an advert reel with her and her father John Mills advertising a film magazine in which they constantly mentioned "Sky West and Crooked". But that was to many years ago to remember which reel of mag that was.

Comment

Sorry, it's not on Super 8, but look out for Disney's Educational 800ft 16mm copy of edited sequences from "Pollyanna" which has the title of "Optimist/Pessimist: Which Are You?".

There should be some copies around the UK which were sold some twenty years ago on behalf of a local film library which had gone over to VHS tapes.

I have a copy of this delightful film with a bouncing Hayley doing her good deeds. It's well edited.

P.S. It's not for sale.

Comment

The item Brian refers to is the Derann release "Cinema Ads of the 60s". It only lasts 5-6 mins, but it's fantastic entertainment and is always a major hit when I include it in public shows.

Comment

I don't know much about Disney's live action features, but if she was involved in any of Disney's live action comedy/Chase capers, she might be in " Disney's Greatest Chase's" 400ft release. It's just a guess.

Comment

Super8Database - Disney's Greatest Chases

Comment

Columbia released "The Trouble With Angels" as a feature length print on super 8. There was a print once on Ebay with a Spanish soundtrack and I would have purchased and rerecorded it if the print wasn't faded.

Comment

Working...
              X