No announcement yet.

Disney Clock Cleaners 1937

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By gosh! Mystery solved! ( and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those kids!), I have a super 8 color sound copy of "Crazy Over Daisy", that has subtitles on it, and I always wondered why

Comment

If you look at the page of the release you will find a link to the 2008 catalog on page 11. Other catalogs that mention it is at least 1990 page 46 and 1992 page 43, but these have unfortunately not been added to the database yet as I have not acquired copies I can use. It might be other catalogs too.

Comment

Clock Cleaners is on page 44 of the "Little Mermaid" cover cataloque, I can never remember tha date of this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fretwell View Post
          I imagine someone at Rank loaded the neagatige the wrong way round and ran of a series of prints before noticing. It didn't happen as much when they transferred to Lab North.
          Isn't a reserve print made for a purpose? i.e back light projection so the projector light will not bother us.

Comment

Most, if not all, back projection systems used mirrors to reduce the space needed behind the screen so reverse prints were not needed.

Comment

Working...
            X