Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best setup to RECORD a soundtrack on a Magnetic Stripe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Doug u described exactly what I suspected. Thanks for confirming. Is the Pedro box still being produced?

Comment

Doug:

"The Goko's audio quality was noticeably superior to the projectors. I re-recorded my print of Terminator 2 on the Goko and it sounds amazing"

Its strange but true, isn't it? I've no idea why. I believe the sound heads are the same as in the GS1200. I guess removing mechanical jitter helps some and wow isn't a problem. But the fidelity is amazing too.

If only Goko had made an editor with a ESS type sync socket...

BTW, good job on T2. I did once re-record the last 2 x 400ft of my Dr. Who & the Daleks print on the Goko and it took about 3 days of stopping, starting and mixing...so T2...wow, that's dedication!!

Comment

https://super8-welt.de/tipps-tricks/...nchronisieren/

Comment

I have modified my Goko to stay in Sync with a seperate ESS Unit even like it was in the GS 1200.
          Attached Files

Comment

Rob,

Aside from T2, the only other sync recording I did using the Goko was to replace a section with poor audio on a print of The Warriors (3x400'). That was only a few minutes long so it was very easy.

Thomas,

That is really impressive! What is the largest reel size you've used that's kept sync all the way through?

Philip,

Wolfgang (Pedro) Thuille's website disappeared a while ago. I haven't heard of any new units. We're very lucky that Renzo Dal Bo came to the rescue!

Comment

Thomas, that is really something. You are living the dream!

Comment

Working...
              X