No announcement yet.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...And Steve I forgot to mention That I reviewed This feature on the Forum so you will find it under 8mm Print Reviews in the Archived Forum...

Comment

Burton... Most like if I order a print of YOLT from Steve it will come with the same Dolby Soudtrack source material? That would be fantastic! Are most of Steve's prints getting the sound done from the same "artist" ?

Comment

Steven, I Think you will have all your questions answered by contacting Steve directly at https://thereelimage.jimdofree.com ...He's always been a big help and a great guy and is a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Thanks for a great review of an Indy Film I seem to like more every time I see it! Beautiful pictures that I'm sure still don't do it justice in real life to see. I always save money to buy one film from Steve's catalog a year and I plan on purchasing Raider's of The Lost Ark this coming year (I bought ET this year)!

Comment

A phantastic review. And don’t forget to mention that this feature is uncut (the heart scene). Other than (for example) „Die Hard 2“ from Derann.

Comment

Thanks Lincoln and Oliver! Lincoln you are right the print looks better than I captured. And yes Oliver, The print is as released to North American audiences, complete with the Heart scene. The color is incredible. Lincoln, good to hear you have E.T. I have the super 8 inferior 16mm master version. And I know all about having to budget for one of Steve Osborne's feature a year. I have been doing that myself since 2017. Since I reviewed this title
              I figure all Indy posts should be included. This includes THE LAST CRUSADE. When you have your Raiders of the Lost Ark print would you post a a review? I and many others would look forward to it.
              ​​
              Last edited by Burton Sundquist; August 03, 2021, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton Sundquist View Post
                Thanks Lincoln and Oliver! Lincoln you are right the print looks better than I captured. And yes Oliver, The print is as released to North American audiences, complete with the Heart scene. The color is incredible. Lincoln, good to hear you have E.T. I have the super 8 inferior 16mm master version. And I know all about having to budget for one of Steve Osborne's feature a year. I have been doing that myself since 2017. Since I reviewed this title
                I figure all Indy posts should be included. This includes THE LAST CRUSADE. When you have your Raiders of the Lost Ark print would you post a a review? I and many others would look forward to it.
                ​​
                Absolutely! Keep your eyes sharp for when I get Raiders around this time next year! I'm looking forward to checking ET out this weekend.

Comment

Let us know when you get Raiders. I have the print. it is excellent AND well worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                  X