No announcement yet.

SPECIAL IMPORT FILM - CHRISTOPHER LEE Vs YODA **NEW**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the color chart there is all Orange!!!!!!

Comment

No better ' leader man' to get those orange skin tones just perfect!😀

Comment

That is just hilarious! More like a "fading lilly"!

Comment

I agree with some of the comments regarding the colour palette of these new prints. There seems to be something missing?
          Any new Super 8 release is welcome, but the almost total absence of greens seems a little odd. I wonder how The Adventures of Robin Hood would look if printed by the same laboratory.

Comment

It's always tricky when you post screenshots, especially as Graham mentioned his phone camera is "not that good". You want to give people an idea of what the release is all about, however with the variables involved they rarely are a true representation of the film. I'd like to hear comments from members who have seen these projected. As I've written, I have watched many of the new releases on a large screen with an audience comprised of experienced film collectors and I have yet to hear any negative comments about the color.

Comment

Doug is right. I have an old school "mega-pixel" camera, and it can be a lovely low fade print, and the screenshots still appear red, much to my frustration!

Comment

Another popular one this for those who want new material, with only 20 prints imported = highly collectable.
                I'm guessing the 70mm test card was a trade joke, it happens. This was faded so I wouldn't put 2 much store in it. Could be the fade was also introduced as a bit of fun?

Thank you Graham for another welcome review of this special import. You were the only one to spot the test card.

Comment

Working...
                X