Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMC Freeze Frame Scans or 35MM slides, or Both!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Gordon View Post
    If you decide to go the digital route, there are thousands of "movie trivia slides" and a lots of other material to augment your multi-media presentations.

Here is a link to a good place to start: https://sites.google.com/site/ceslidestrivia/resources

Thanks Ed! I'll bookmark this one. This will be nice to supplement some slides from.

Comment

Greg I like your idea of using 35mm slides, when I worked at the cinema we used slides as well, and also remember those quiz ones being part of it. Although out here in NZ, it does look like we followed the same route with those quiz ones. What I do remember was, that you had to make sure the answer to the question slide, was the right one and not get them mixed up....or else

Each cinema had two Elmo slide projectors wired to a Kodak tape player, and once a week when new ones arrived plus the tape, I had to program them, getting the pulse just right and so on, with the last pulse put in to start the projector, it always took me a few goes to get it just right.

Hopefully you will find the 35mm slides you are looking, they are certainly worth adding into any film night.

Comment

Working...
      X