New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum

Woohoo!!! At last, I can log in on my phone.
    The new forum looks great, fellas. Big improvement.

I feel at home now among all you juniors!
    Last edited by Leonard Goss; December 03, 2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Just think….. we will all become Jedi's together !

Comment

Hi Brad and Doug.

Better late than never I finally got around to re-registering to this new Forum over the weekend.

I must say that you've both done an excellent job - I'm finding it very easy to use and it seems to be running quite smoothly. I also like that it's easy to access the 'GOF' via the 'archive' section 😊

I look forward to hopefully having more time than I have had over the past couple of years to contributing and being a more active member of the Forum in the future.

Well done and congratulations to you both!

Ali.

Comment

Ali,

It's nice to have you back!

Doug

Comment

Thanks Doug.

It's great to be back! 😊

Ali.

Comment

I have a technical question : I get recently messages for my supposed subscription to some threads. I first supposed I made that by mistake but it has happened also to threads I hadn't even read. Is that happening to other members also ?

Comment

I see it every so often myself: I just thought I clicked on something by mistake.

I should never do this! I've destroyed entire magazines just by subscribing to them: they were great until the moment I signed up, but took a sharp turn for the worse as soon as they got my money.😊

Comment

Steve, I've had the exact same thing happen to me two or three times with monthly magazine publications over the years! I thought this only happened to me. I resist the temptation to subscribe to anything now for fear of losing a favorite magazine forever.

Comment

Working...
                  X