No announcement yet.

Sean Connery Has Died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There showing Dr No and From Russia with Love on now tv.I will sit back and enjoy them

Comment

Strangely I first thought after this announcement about him in a documentary about the North British Locomotive company in Scotland "Diamonds were Forever" cycling round the old works. RIP Sean, you were great in whatever you did.

Comment

Sad to hear of Sean’s demise particularly from dementia. He had a good innings at 90. I liked him as an actor particularly more in his non Bond roles. 1st Great Train Robbery being my favourite. He was the definitive Bond of that era. I have to say a bit like Mr Eastwood as an person despite some redeeming characters I could never warm to him. There was a specific meanness and nasty side to his personality not just about money that was always there. He sued and threatened anyone who was ever going to write about him so it will be interesting to see what is lurking and will appear. Hopefully, Michael Munn (Photoplay fame) will not be lured out of retirement. His autobiographies are definitely entertaining if not actually factual.

Comment

I am one of the few people who saw in a theatre Sean Connery in Wrong Is Right (1982). My memory of the film was that it was very good and it is a shame that the film did not get much notice.

Comment

I remember Wrong Is Right quite well! My first car had a really good audio system and it was playing at the very last local drive-in theater we had. A couple of friends and I made a night of it: found out how dirty my windshield was!

Then again, when I was about 5, my parents took us out to a Drive-In way Upstate (the speaker was on a wire attached to a pole that time...). The Feature that night was You Only Live Twice.
            Last edited by Steve Klare; November 01, 2020, 06:24 AM.

Comment

My Sean's favourite work would be to long to list. But one of his best role in later years would be in THE ROCK.

- Captured British agent and jailed since mid 60's.

- Secretly helped save the day.

- And finally disappeared, not to be seen again.

For me this couldn't be anything else but the grand finale of the first Bond, literally.

Now he had completed all of his missions. RIP Sean - the only Bond...

Comment

The rest of Sean Connery Bond Films start tonight Goldfinger till Never Say N every again .I will watch all of them in memory of Sean Connery its been a hot day 30 c
                and the night will be warm

Comment

I mean Never Say Never Again I have it on Super 8 2 x 600 feet Scope and Goldfinger full Feature

Comment

Goodnight Mr. Bond! I’ll have to run You Only Live Twice...

Comment

Working...
                    X