Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Barry good news

Comment

This sounds like a scam. I get emails every so often that appear to be from people that are part of my email contacts. Don't know how it happens exactly but scammers have lists and lists of phone numbers, email addresses and contacts lists. In fact there is a trade in them between crooks. The emails I get have a link in them. Just don't click on the links and delete the emails. It is a scam as much as the Indian gentleman that calls your phone, tells you his name is Rupert and wants to fix your computer. By the way the best way to deal with them is to say they have called a Police station. They hang up. Why they don't want to fix the computers at the Police station I don't know...

Comment

I believe they go phishing.....

Comment

I like going phishing occasionally, but not ice phishing, however. These scammers are fairly obvious ... I've never seen one with good grammar.

Comment

It is definitely Garry's email that has been hacked, and anyone receiving emails requesting monetary or similar help should delete them and not respond or email Garry until he has supplied a new email address. So many people have been financially "fleeced" by various criminal internet and phone scams it is quite frightening. Ken Finch.
            Last edited by Ken Finch; November 13, 2020, 09:29 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Working...
            X