No announcement yet.

A Surfeit Of Carry-Ons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup...This was absolutely my favorite " Carry On..." , out of the 31 produced...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	carry on screaming.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	298.0 KB
ID:	23906
    ...and of course Fennela Fielding was my fav...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	carry-on-screaming-1966-001-fenella-fielding-bfi-spd-216367.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	23907

Comment

A Surfeit Of Carry-Ons? It sounds like traveling with my wife!

-but seriously folks, one we enjoy pretty regularly here in Carry On Camping (4x400, Derann). The joy of it is it was obviously created by people who have no affection for camping whatsoever, and this is useful! There come times we miss camping (Like all of 2020), and watching this one helps us not to miss it so much! What we also need this year is "Carry on Restaurant" and "Carry on Movie Theater".

What's ironic is when I first bought it, I hoped to show it to my camping group!

Comment

Originally posted by David Skillern View Post
        I agree with Graham's comments as ITV 3 do heavily cut the Carry Ons when they screen them - ive got the box set that Lee refers to and it is excellent - but i'll also watch some of my super 8 features that I have over the festive season.
        I'm pretty sure that one early Carry on Abroad showing on ITV, I assume in those days live telecine, that the film was not stopped for an advert break and a couple of minutes was lost.

Comment

Agree with David on his choice, and i don't think it would have been as good if Sid James had played the part. Harry H Corbett carried it off ( the acting that is not the victim) brilliantly, and no Barbara either........

Comment

I have a very good Super 8 print of Carry on Screaming from Derann.

I also remember from the Stage show "Carry on London" a reprise of part of "Camping" when they arrive at the camp where the sign say " aradise Camp". Sid says to the other person at the gate "Where's Mr Fiddler?" and gets the reply "He's gone for a P."

Comment

Working...
            X