Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida film collector convention coming to Central Florida this August 2021 !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Baker
    replied
    Thanks for your support Greg . You won't be disappointed ! Looking forward to meeting you !

Leave a comment:

• Greg Perry
    replied
    As luck would have it, I will be in a nearby state that week and plan on being at the FFCC in Tampa by Saturday afternoon. It really sounds like a great event Dave and his team are putting together!

Leave a comment:

• Chip Gelmini
    replied
    Awesome Paul Will be good to see you again finally

Leave a comment:

• David Baker
    replied
    Thanks Paul , Looking forward to seeing you ( I hope ) !

Leave a comment:

• Paul Adsett
    replied
    Marked my calendar!

Leave a comment:

• Chip Gelmini
    replied
    At this time I would like to thank David very much for all his hard work that he has put into this so far and I look forward to meeting friends in August here in Florida at our convention

Chip Gelmini
    FFCC

Leave a comment:

• Florida film collector convention coming to Central Florida this August 2021 !!

HELLO FORUM MEMBERS !
    I am very proud to announce Central Florida's ONLY and EVER first film collector's event happening August 20-22 , 2021 at the Holiday Inn Express in Spring Hill , Florida !

About a year and a half ago , Chip Gelmini asked attendees at Cinesea if they were willing to support a film collector's event in Florida .
    There was a good show of hands ( I being one of them ) because I thought it was a great idea .

Well, lo and behold , after meeting with Chip , he and I decided to MAKE THIS HAPPEN !

So , here's the jest planned event : Movie and film screenings in super 8mm , 16mm and 35mm formats , special guests and interviews with question and answer sessions , special VIP screenings for Hotel Guests - and for you dealers , FREE tables to sell your wares ( limited number ) .

Scheduled Guests Include :

" Mr. Super 8 " - STEVE OSBORNE - The Online Home of the World-Wide Super 8/16mm Film Maker/Collector Magazine! - The Reel Image (jimdofree.com)

ALAN GOUGER - Home Theater Expert and projection modifier

TRESSA GRAVES - Horror novelist and web series producer / director ( whom I assist in many of her series , go to : Official Tressa Graves – Author of True Crime, Psychological Thrillers, Horror )

GEOFFREY CURTIS - " Mr. 35mm / Web D.J . "

Upon arrival at the hotel , you will receive a printed schedule for the full 3 days of activities .

AND PARKING IS FREE !!!

So , are you interested now ?

EMAIL ME AT : monsterman1954@aol.com for the special hotel room rate for attendees ( 91.00 per night ) OR any other questions

Looking forward to meeting all you forum members and having A BLAST that weekend !

- Dave Baker
Working...
X