Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida film collector convention coming to Central Florida 8/20/21 !! - UPDATE

Click image for larger version

Name:	Florida Film Festival (1).jpg
Views:	421
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	37811
    Update on hotel information

The cut-off date for booking a room @ 91.00 per night is august 5 , 2021

That will be the last date to reserve your room for a cheap Florida vacation ! ( rooms currently go for 150.00 a night )

If you need the code to get that rate , email me at : monsterman1954@aol.com

Thank you for your support and see you there !

Dave Baker & Chip Gelmini

Name:	Fla FilmCon poster.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	37812

David & Chip,

Very exciting! I'm sure this will be a great success.

Comment

Chip and David. Wonderful enthusiasm for our loved hobby and capturing those magical events all over again. So very well done to you both for the love of it!

Comment

Did I mention , the first LIVE RED PRINT THEATER presentation on Friday , August 20 is this classic Price-Poe film in Scope -

Name:	House_of_Usher_(1960)1_-_Poster.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	37923

Comment

Gelmini was spelled in error on the show-card
          ...so beheld the sight from Shorty

Comment

I can only stand and applaud your remarkable efforts in the USA making the magic happen. We have not only seen some gorgeous Super 8 NEW film releases in the middle of a difficult year but to have such a superb event planned for once I am lost for words.
            😍 Love the film its pure magic!

Comment

THANKS Shorty for being the " proof-reader " of the 8MM Forum and your continued support of the hobby .

Lee I hope you can attend so you may add to the MAGIC of this event !!

Comment

Thanks Shorty I appreciate your magic Eye.

now can you please fix microphone dictation so it won't mess up anything I say.....

LOL

Comment

Not this year David due to el Covid and health insurance limitations. Will be with you in spirit at least.
                  We are manufacturing some special badges to be given to the first 20 thru the door our contribution.

Comment

If anyone from this forum is planning to attend our event I would really like to find someone who could do photography I will take whatever you can give us can you please shoot digital and provide a copy of the CD ROM from your memory card and credit will be given where due. The images will be posted here also for future promotional pictures for futures meet ups. please contact me (Chip) to arrange this thank you for your time

Comment

ONLY 35 Days until Central Florida's FIRST EVER Film Convention !!

BE A PART OF HISTORY BY ATTENDING !

Name:	House of Wax 1.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	38372
                      Oh...did I mention this will be the first feature of our Friday night double feature ? In POLARIZED 3-D of course .

Comment

Please check out this important update about the Florida Film Collector Convention.

Comment

Working...
                        X