Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 EAST LANCASHIRE FILM FAIR UK get ready for it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 EAST LANCASHIRE FILM FAIR UK get ready for it!

Well its been hard going in the pandemic era but its looking like I can finally announce that our EAST LANCASHIRE FILM COLLECTORS FAIR can go ahead and in 2021 YAY!!
    I have asked the venue for two dates in case one is already booked out and I'm sure you like me will be looking forward to seeing our film friends and making new ones with like minded people.

The event will be happening in September 2021 and once I have the written conformation in my had I will confirm the final details for the convention in sunny Lancashire UK.

Unless the costs have changed entry will be just £3 for adults for the day with light refreshments available also as previously with proceeds being donated to Cancer Support as previously.

We will be having a FILM RAFFLE as well which proved popular in the past.

DEALERS TABLES. Those of you who have already asked for a table I have you on file and anyone else can PM me and I will get back to you. It will be widely advertised as from next week when I have the final.
    One dealer table is just £15 to only have 2 people behind it please.

Can I just thank those who have been emailing offering encouragement to make the event happen and it was nice to receive a mail from my previous event calling it 'a friendly day' That is a very nice thought.

I WILL POST THE FINAL DETAILS NEXT WEEK! But I am hoping we can premiere a brand new film release as well.

We will be looking to hold two events each year as from 2022 and en-devour to keep the costs low for visitors and traders but keep it viable.

Great news,

Where would it be held? (Which Town?)

Nick

Comment

Hello Nick. As above I will post full details next week but looking good. Watch this space.

Comment

Great news Lee, looking forward to the event. Attended previous ones you organised and they were really fantastic, well done!
        John

Comment

Good news. I hope I can make it. I certainly intend to.

Comment

It is with a great deal of pleasure I confirm EAST LANCASHIRE FILM FAIR is confirmed and all details are on the handout.

DEALERS WANTING TO BOOK A TABLE CAN DO SO FOR JUST £15 BY REQUESTING A BOOKING FORM VIA EMAIL TO

email: eastlancsfilmfair@yahoo.com

Entry to a fun filled day of film fun will be just £3 on the door.

Our Film Fair will kick start face to face collecting in the UK once again and I'm sure all will enjoy the day.

We will also be having a film raffle in aid of Cancer Support charity.

Refreshments will be available on the day as well TEA/COFFEE just 50 Pence!

Come and enjoy yourself!

Car parking/ Local train station ACCRINGTON. Nearest train Station to venue OSWALDTWISTLE

Click image for larger version

Name:	film fair poster 2021 net.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	38350
            Attached Files

Comment

A fellow collector is also kindly sponsoring a table for anyone who wants to dispose of unwanted Films or Projectors for spares etc. Only cine items please.

I will put a MacMillan Cancer Support money box on the table if anyone wishes to donate something when taking a item but its optional.

All going to plan 😁

Comment

UPDATE. ONLY A SMALL NUMBER OF DEALER TABLES LEFT NOW SO IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BOOKING ONE NOW IS THE TIME.

email: eastlancsfilmfair@yahoo.com and we will email you over a booking form. Thanks

Comment

After my last film fair I took onboard one comment that I could have had a bigger sign outside the venue.

I have ordered a new banner and believe me you wont miss this one!

Just 2 dealer tables left to fill so now is the time to grab them for a friendly fun day out.

Comment

I'm hopping to book the Friday and Monday off around that weekend. Not keen on travelling, enjoy my lazy days. But in this instance I feel I'd be missing out not going.

Comment

It will be interesting what will be on sale but I can reveal if all goes to plan a trader is coming selling some interesting industrial 8mm equipment.
                      You never know what turns up at these events.

Anyone coming by public transport from Manchester the X41 bus from Chorlton Street will bring you direct into Accrington and a very regular service.

Comment

2 weeks to go 😁

Remember we also have a free table for anyone to donate unwanted film items and we invite a optional donation to the MacMillan Cancer Support box if you can.

MacMillan box will also be on the cafe bar when buying hot drinks. Proceeds from both will be going direct to local cancer support.

I will be doing a table by table auction at 2:45pm something you will not want to miss and always fun.

Earlier in the day will be a demonstration of my Bolex/Eumig HID lamp conversions. Those of you who ordered my machines for collection they will be awaiting you having been completed.

Be seeing you!

Comment

I have arranged travel now and will be there.

Comment

I REELY want this to be a event to get us all back to supporting the UK events and kick starting our film collecting year hence the very low costs of dealer tables and entry.
                            In short its all about the love of film FILM

Anyone looking to book a dealer table note we have now reached our allowable allocation for the building for safety but if you missed out this year the good news is we are doing another in APRIL 2022 YAY!

To all our film friends attending I hope you find something of interest and enjoy your time with like minded REEL FILM people. DOORS OPEN AT 11 AM and my dear wife and I will be sanitizing the building prior to that to keep everyone safe.

BEE SEEING YOU!

Comment

Less than 48 hours to go!...........and counting !

Lee - Your heart may be pounding in anxious anticipation at the moment.... but, rest assured, to borrow the title of that well known TV programme....... "It'll Be All Right On The Night!"

Am really looking forward to it.

See y'all Saturday !

Comment

Working...
                              X