Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 EAST LANCASHIRE FILM FAIR UK get ready for it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the phone has been ringing with traders wanting to book tables but we are full to the allowable safe capacity.
    I'm delighted the final table went to our own 'buster' Paul Mellor who has had serious surgery but is determined to attend. I guess that's what we call being British.

You REELY (I said Reely again) have to love film people.

I'm hoping to screen a small 007 surprise and another trader has a small shall we say a Goldfinger treat.

Safe journey all. Keep safe and God bless.
    If you can't make this film collecting kick start event you have the excellent Group 9.5 event coming up at Rickmansworth in Oct and the loved Blackpool event in Nov.

Please buy a raffle ticket if you can at the door for a chance to win one of the film prizes which include a rare 16mm cut down of Citizen Kane, Super 8 features, shorts and more.

Proceeds of this will be donated to our Church food bank.

SEE YOU SOON!

Comment

I'm looking forward to it, especially seeing one of your 810D HID conversions.

Comment

Really looking forward to this.

Comment

Just back from setting up all the tables and sanitising the whole room. It sure has been a busy week for us both behind the scenes and so looking forward to seeing other film collectors and catching up as I expect we all are.

Doors will be left open for a constant air flow to follow our guide lines so if you are one who might be a little chilly please bring a extra layer. Personally I found it warm enough. Other than that over and out and be seeing you on Saturday.
          We both hope you enjoy our efforts!

Comment

Looking forward to hearing how this went Lee.

Also impressed you are taking safety etc seriously in these times, and putting in so much effort too.

Hopefully this event will go forward and become a fixture.

Best Mark.

Comment

Working...
            X