Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida film collector convention - UPDATE - EVENT CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19 VARIANT

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I feel like this the story of my life. So close yet abanded. If it wasn't Corona it would have been a hurricane......

Thank you all for your generous comments and support it does help how I feel a little bit.

and right now I feel it is very important for me to say a big thank you to David Baker for all the work that he put in to this so far I could not have done it without him.

Comment

Chip mentioned the October CineSea gathering earlier. We expect to go on with the show, however just as David & Chip did, we will keep a close watch on numbers and state mandates.

I'm sure that this cancellation is actually more of a postponement. You've both shown that there is definite interest
      for a show in the Sunshine State!

Comment

You guys put a lot work into this, my condolences.

Comment

It will turn around in time friends.

I'm told that UK tourists are being turned away from us if they have the Astro Zen vaccine as its not recognised in Us?

Comment

https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/vbb/f...covention-2022

You can visit this link (above) for more information on perhaps another attempt to have this weekend.

Comment

In order to avoid having two concurrent threads about this, I'm closing this one. The new topic can be found here.

Comment

Working...
              X