No announcement yet.

Forum Members Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how many members are under 50!! Many "hobby" clubs etc. are closing down through lack of interest from younger generations, mainly because of the life style we now have to follow. Ken Finch.

Comment

Not many Ken I don't think.

I was 19 years old when this Hit the number "One" spot on the UK charts IN 1971. I still remember it being played on the radio quite a bit, Clive Dunn from the ever popular TV series "Dads Army". Now I will be hitting 70 in a few months....what happened to all those years they sure passed quick.

Anyway enjoy Clive Dunn and his number one timeless hit "Grandad" .

Comment

I wonder how old Clive Dunn was when he recorded that. I saw in the Dad's Army dramadoc that he didn't originally want the role of Jones as he was fed up with playing old men.

Comment

I'm in my 40s and I suspect there are quite a few on here that are younger than me!

Comment

Interesting to see that in that first trailer "Is anybody There?" that at 1'15" the bus is heading to my home town Hull. Pity it is the wrong colour. Usually blue in this area.

Comment

I am old enough to know better but young enough not to care 😊.

Comment

I’ll be 30 soon and started my film hobby 2.5 years ago!

since then, I’ve been able to become friends with many of you wonderful members and expand my nice little collection.

Comment

Working...
                X