Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that doesn't surprise me in the least Mike - I've always been cautious of dodgy handshakes !!

Comment

Thought the same myself David. Apparently, that was his connection with Derek as well.

Comment

I'm not going to defend or repremand anyone. I will tell a story. I'm not a nice man. I just hope that I come across as a real gent. I'm not. So on to the story. I recently purchase a item and had a great experience with the deal. All good then. Later, I purchased another item (all 8mm related) but unfortunately it arrived broken. I contacted the seller with, in my view, great difficulty. But did finally get to chat and resolve, or at least, thats what I thought, the issue. It didn't quite go as agreed.
        Now. I'm not really out of pocket. I work for a living and get an agreed wage for doing so. I can get really p*ss*d at work, not drunk. That's another thing. Communication. Very difficult with text and messages. Lets cut this story short. Had I just bought the one item, all rosey. Had I bought the second item without postal damage, all rosey. Sometimes, thing don't go our way, sometime we are ripped off. Sometime it's actually us, me that's at fault. We're human, capable of all sorts. Me, I'm not nice, I just try to be. I mean I know what good and bad. And I get paid monthly. "You get more than me!" Well now I'm not happy, I was a minute ago!
        PS. Overall, I'm happy and looking forward to next years Blackpool event. But remember, I'm not a nice man

Comment

I’m really sorry Phil that my short North west film fair critique has given people the opportunity to slag you off, this is not what I expected to happen. I have bought films from you over the years and if I’ve ever had a print I’m not happy with you’ve always offered a discount or a refund. Never a credit note.

Comment

So now we know....good seller, poor seller. No refunds offered, refunds given. And for good measure we've even brought up fraternal organizations.

I will only add that I have never had any issues in my dealings with Phil & CHC.

Since this can only go back and forth from here, I'm going to close this now.

Comment

Working...
            X