TPTV for outside UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPTV for outside UK

Apparently, the new streaming service from 'Talking Pictures TV' is available outside the UK but not all content will be available. May be worth a look to see what's available. It's only just started this week and there should be a lot more content as it grows.

You need to register here:

https://www.tptvencore.co.uk/User-Re...ncore.co.uk%2f

It's a free service. Once registered, simply log on at www.tptvencore.co.uk

There's currently no app but it works fine on my tablet and laptop using Google chrome. On my TV, I can get it via my firestick using the Amazon browser but it seems to only allow the viewing of movies and not TV shows for some reason. Talking of TV shows - I have found that they are not all listed on the main site. Using the search function reveals goodies such as 'No Hiding Place'.

Didn't work for me. I could register (with my non UK postcode) but when I click on the play arrow of a film listed, nothing happens.

Comment

Dominique, have you tried to log in on a different device? If you still have no luck, try emailing support@tptvencore.co.uk and give them details of your location and device and browser, etc.

Comment

I haven't, Gary. I have only one computer, I'll try again tomorrow to see if it works.

Comment

I'd not registered on TPTV before so as an experiment I set my VPN to Belgium and registered with a Belgian Post Code (Haacht Brewery - makers of the smashing Super 8 IPA )
          When I clicked to run a video (Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe)............. everything played fine - just had to wait for a few adverts to run.

Thanks for the link Gary as there is some great content there.

Dominique - I'm fairly certain the issue has nothing to do with your geography so perhaps it didn't like your browser? Have you tried it on your phone at all?

Comment

I've just tried again on my computer, Rik. This time, there is an error message regarding the password (minimum 8 characters, at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character required), although I followed the instructions...Looks like I'm unlucky with computers. It would have been easier to be able to watch the channel without needing to register but that would have been too simple for our times (yesterday, I went to my bank and had to call them to have an immediate appointment to be able to enter, what sense does that make ?)

Comment

You should have also got an email from TPTV to verify your email address at the time - but if you still can't get it to work then I don't advise buying a lottery ticket at the weekend as with your luck you have no chance

With regard to your bank I'm willing to be money on the fact that when you finally got in to do what you went there for, they promptly told you should phone up or do it online anyway . The most effective safeguard to fraud for the banks is to do the transaction in person but that costs too much so..........

Comment

Working...
              X