No announcement yet.

Farnsworth Film Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clive.you can count on my support i will be there 100% anything i can do to help let me know.
    regards.nigel

Comment

Clive - Has there been any progress with this yet ?

Comment

Hi Melvin, I am waiting to hear from Nigel. I have emailed him twice now without a reply. I will give it a month or two before I start pushing things. When I spoke to him he was going in for being a Radiographer, I don't know if the current situation has changed things for him or not. As soon as I hear from him I will put a post on here.
        I have a date in mind for 2021 and I actually asked Nigel to book the hall for me, I also asked him to contact all the stall holders that went to the last one so they could either get in touch with me either directly or through him. Apparently he isn't allowed to give me their details without their permission, something to do with data protection. So if any of the previous stall holders want to email me directly my email address is
        clivecasey1@gmail.com
        I am thinking of a few new ideas for the next event, eg Bring and Buy, maybe an auction like Blackpool. If anyone has any other ideas that they would like me to try please let me know. Fingers crossed for February 2021.

Comment

Email sent Clive.

Comment

Hi John you'll get the support, likewise a long standing attendee and table booker.

Comment

Working...
            X