No announcement yet.

Blackpool film collectors convention. 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackpool UPDATE. here is some further news re this years event. the Bring & Buy and Auction on the sunday. Again we are reducing prices. all items put into either will cost just £1 each item. a BIG reduction on previous years. all items must be FILM RELATED ONLY. your chance to sell your unwanted items.films equipment etc. as long as it is FILM RELATED. i think you will agree in these times of price increases we have either held or reduced charges for this years event. as stated the Blackpool Film Collectors Convention is now run by collectors for collectors. any general enquries you may have contact myself at paulrb50@googlemail.com Paul.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0121.JPG
Views:	619
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	59324

Comment

accomodation/rooms available to book now. tel 01253 623434 extention 3 dealers/sellers tables available to book now. contact Simon McConway 01302 850988 or email smcconway@hotmail.com. a great film weekend. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0121.JPG
Views:	486
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	60059

Comment

A word of caution, make sure you give the front desk your car Reg no if parked on their car park. Last year in my haste I forgot and received a heavy fine as a result.
          John

Comment

Blackpool news update. i am very pleased to officially say that former Derann Film Services Director Mr Ged Jones has kindly agreed to participate in an interview/Q&A session during this years Blackpool Film Collectors Convention. this will be a bonus afternoon event during sundays Film Fair. the organisers are most grateful to Ged. i am sure collectors will look forward to this. don't forget you can book hotel accomodation and seller/dealer tables now .thank you. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0121.JPG Views:	0 Size:	177.1 KB ID:	61879
            Last edited by Paul Barker; June 19, 2022, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Finally got round to booking - things have really started to get going again this year and many clash, but I'm keeping this weekend clear. I have just emailed Adrian to book the Friday meal.

One point the hotel phone system now gives option 1 for corporate bookings. I selected 3 but had to get transferred.

Comment

An information for non UK members who travelled to the UK before and kept £ : the £20 and £50 notes have been replaced and the old ones are only valid for current payments until the 30th September. If, like me, you kept one or several notes from your precceding stay, you can still exchange them but at the Bank Of England. If you intend to travel to the UK after the 30th September, check that your local exchange office doesn't give you the "old" notes. This little warning will, of course, concern very few members but better avoiding a bad surprise.

Comment

Working...
                X