Upload of pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload of pictures.

I don't kow what the other members think of the new system, but I personnally don't like it all. It was much easier to upload pictures before. What's more, looks like you cannot display more than 3 pictures on your screen to select them, vs 5 before...

EDIT : (see my message in the "Your Today In Pictures") the old way to upload pictures came back 😎
    Last edited by Dominique De Bast; September 20, 2023, 12:46 PM.

I've also found it confusing when uploading pictures and then selecting the images in order I seem to get multiple images of the same one.

Also is there a way to display all images in a post rather than the first few then you have to click on the lower image to view the rest.

Graham S

Comment

I find copying and pasting the images straight into the post works rather well.

Comment

Maybe, it depends on the device used?

Comment

Dominique,

As a test I just uploaded ten pictures without a problem. I do see now that you edited the first post to say that we are back to normal. I'll check to see if there was an update performed that changed our upload settings for a while. Sorry for the difficulty.

Graham,

I use the upload attachments button for all the pictures and then put them into post by placing the cursor and then clicking on either small,medium, large, or fullsize.

If any pictures are left in the Upload Attachments box and not placed in the post, they will show as thumbnails that need to be clicked on.

Comment

Thanks, Doug.

Comment

​I have discovered that you don't need to upload pictures in order include them in your post. You can simply copy/paste directly to the post you are creating. You will still get the option to change the size of the image. Since this method is not mentioned in the documentation, there may be "gotchcas" that could cause problems.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	116
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	87356 Click image for larger version

Views:	94
ID:	87355Click image for larger version

Views:	90
ID:	87357​Click image for larger version

Views:	89
ID:	87358​Click image for larger version

Views:	89
ID:	87359​Click image for larger version

Views:	90
ID:	87360​

Comment

Ed,

Thanks for reminding me to change my member picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas Meltzer View Post
                  Ed,

Thanks for reminding me to change my member picture!
                  It's fine, and better than mine. I made the mistake of adding a picture of Homer Simpson to my Windows 10 PC once as my account picture. Microsoft saw it and assumed that was me and assigned Homer Simpson's picture to my "Microsoft Account".

Comment

Working...
                  X