8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Contacting issues & supporting this hobby

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Contacting issues & supporting this hobby
Jason Gronn
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 19, 2014 05:57 PM      Profile for Jason Gronn   Email Jason Gronn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,
I will start by saying I'm only new to this forum but have been around film all my life.
About seven or so years ago l got out of film collecting due to commitments and kept all film formats however l sold up and had a break which was one of the biggest mistakes l made however in the past eight months l have got back into collecting but only Super8 this time and the odd 16mm, l was devistated when l heard Derann closed it's doors l thought what now so l got in touch with some old contacts and they put me onto CHC & The Reel Image which is great to see that film is still available which comes to my main issue l can contact Phil from CHC fine but find it impossible to contact Steve Osborne to talk over the phone as he does not reply to emails to often and l would like to discuss with him about purchasing a few films.
I know Phil can get some new titles but the Australian dollar is very week with the British pound so it would work out way to expensive to go through him l think.
So if anyone could get Steve to contact me or pass on a contact number it would be appreciated.

|  IP: Logged

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 19, 2014 11:54 PM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jason
Steve is not the best with email, and is much better with phone calls. The problem might just be the time differences, but you can fax him as well and perhaps give a time that is good to speak or something.

24-hr./7-day Voice Line: 937-296-9036
24-hr./7-day Fax Line: 937-296-1084

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC