8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Upcoming S8Snd Films for Sale #20A (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Upcoming S8Snd Films for Sale #20A
Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 07, 2011 09:47 PM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Folks - I heard from Dave today and wanted to report that he sent me two out of three packages with confirmation numbers. He even walked to post office to take them himself. I appreciate all of your comments - I was starting to loose my cool because I've never spent that much money on films before. Thanks for saying all of the right things fellas!

For the record this was my second purchase from Dave, our first transaction went very smoothly and I'm looking at this now as a setback from him due to his health. I hope he heals quickly and returns to posting on Forum soon.

--------------------
http://lostandoutofprintfilms.blogspot.com/

|  IP: Logged

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 07, 2011 10:32 PM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gerald...I am very pleased to hear the news. I am glad your situation is smoothing out and I also wish good health for Dave and his family.

Bill [Smile]

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 21, 2011 11:59 AM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anybody else heard from dave I had a list of films I was going to buy (on hold) then he said in his last email his mom was very ill gerald glad you got your films I have sent him several emails with no replies.

--------------------
jim schrader
"Let's see “do I have that title already?"

Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 21, 2011 12:47 PM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jim - I did not get all of the films I paid for. He sent two small boxes and we are still waiting for the third. I don't know what to do at this point but submit to sitting on stand-by forever. [Frown]

--------------------
http://lostandoutofprintfilms.blogspot.com/

Kevin Meyer
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 21, 2011 10:19 PM      Profile for Kevin Meyer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am also awaiting two Sherlock Holmes features and four cartoons from Dave, paid for many months ago. His last email to me was April 11, have not heard back since. Hope things start to improve for Dave, sounds like he has had a difficult time with family health issues over the last months...

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC