8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » EL CID- CinemaScope Feature - For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EL CID- CinemaScope Feature - For Sale
Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2014 05:20 AM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not mine on this occassion but posting the link as I'm sure I read here recently that somebody was looking for it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-8mm-feature-film-El-Cid-Derann-print-scope-Heston-Loren-/271622666584?pt=US_Film&hash=item3f3df8f958

|  IP: Logged

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 07, 2014 04:13 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's limiting his market to U.S. addresses only, perhaps that's why he's had to relist it.

Jason Gronn
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 07, 2014 05:56 AM      Profile for Jason Gronn   Email Jason Gronn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think your correct in that comment Barry, otherwise l would have considered it l think.

Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2014 12:31 PM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I find that so long as you agree to pay the full postage most international ebay sellers will ship to the UK if not listed as doing so... just ask!

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2014 01:44 PM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and now if you choose to use the ebay GPS for the posting
no dreaded customs to pay or vat. I don't know how they got around this, but it saved me around £80.00 on the last shipment,
excellent, now rolled out in the UK and Ireland, USA have had it for sometime.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted October 09, 2014 04:38 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish my overseas sellers had latched on to this Paul, it would have saved me an absolute fortune in the last twelve months!

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2014 04:58 PM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Andrew, believe me I triple checked this with Ebay over the phone, and he assured me that if any extra money is due that they will cover this too, all told one item only 8 days door to door, my last film spent longer in bloody customs, ridiculous.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC