8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » A Happy new 2004 Super 8 year.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Happy new 2004 Super 8 year.
Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 31, 2003 07:21 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
A happy new year to everyone here on the forum. Lets hope we see plenty more new releases this year. This last year has been a fun year on the forum and lets hope it continues right through 2004. My thanks to Brad for looking after us all.

Kev. [Smile]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted December 31, 2003 10:52 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still just barely 2003 on the US East Coast, but much aggreement: It's been a great year, let's have another!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted January 01, 2004 07:42 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers! Cheers! To All! - Let's pray that the new year will be a happy one for all - Shorty

Douglas Meltzer

- posted January 01, 2004 09:01 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My New Year's resolution? To have more screenings, no matter how many times my wife rolls her eyes at the thought!
Happy New Year to all the forum members!
Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Trevor Adams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2004 01:22 PM      Profile for Trevor Adams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Halfway through day 2 of '04 already! Happy New Year to all from the bottom of the world.
Cine-cerely,Trev

--------------------
Trevor

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted January 01, 2004 01:50 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year to all Forum members (and Brad!), from the Sunshine State. Thanks to all for keeping this great Forum going during 2003, and special thanks to Kevin Faulkner for his invaluable expertise and help on all things Elmo.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Chris Quinn
Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2004 02:46 PM      Profile for Chris Quinn   Email Chris Quinn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year to all, may all our splices be good ones, and may the colour never fade, on our growing collections.
Cheers.

--------------------
The other half thinks i'm up to something. Shes right of course.

Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2004 03:26 PM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin,
Thanks for your very informative posts and a very Happy New Year 2004 to you, all the forum users, my 8mm friends and our ever loyal dealers. Lets hope it's a good one.
Rick.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted January 01, 2004 08:32 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that Ricky and Paul and the same to you both. I'm struggling with a problem on an ST1200HD at the moment but am sure it wont beat me for too long.
Have you guys seen the LOTR extract from Derann? its fab. The pic quality is superb and the stereo is really out of this world. Lets hope we get more quality releases during 2004. Here's a toast to Derann. Derek would be proud. [Smile]
Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC