8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Hilarious...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hilarious...
Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 05, 2004 05:52 PM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3801296108&category=15255

If this guy sells for this price, I want to issue this eBay auction:

"Glass of water. If you are a water collector you know the importance of this glass of water. This is for water lovers only!
Pay it now! For 750 euro!
Note: if after the purchase you will not drink it, a negative feedback will be ready for you!

[ March 06, 2004, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: Ugo Grassi ]

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

|  IP: Logged

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 05, 2004 06:13 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got one in the basement beside a DCT that are both clapped out you can have for the postage [Razz]

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted March 05, 2004 07:13 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frightening more like.
I once saw in a paper the first 400 star wars extract for?? if my memory serves me , wait for it £399 and a 10 minute doc of concorde for either 200 or £250 whatever it was around those figures !!!!!!!
Best Mark.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 06, 2004 02:33 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are some nuts out there, the best best one was the pillock that put his personality on e bay and actually got bids of £40 before e bay pulled it, who are these ding-a-lings?

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted March 06, 2004 05:21 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
What a plonka. Its like the CIR super 8 splicer on ebay at the moment which is now sitting at a higher price than you can buy new from Derann.
Mike, are you serious about the SC18 for postage?

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2004 05:37 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You havent seen the SC18.

It has no back cover for starts. It does not work and will never work.

Some standard Elmo parts but it was slightly different to most of their projectors.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC