8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Football films wanted (Dutch preferred)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Football films wanted (Dutch preferred)
Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted December 08, 2005 03:43 PM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I gave my nephew a S8 projector earlier this year. He is a big football fan, so I want to give him a few football films for Christmas.

Does anyone have any for sale? Anything considered, but footage of the Dutch national team (for example from the 1974 or 1978 worldcup) is preferred. Silent or sound (any language).

- Rob (robk_at_sussex_dot_ac_dot_uk)

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2005 02:30 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Independent 8 have "Giants of Brazil" on their list I believe.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted December 09, 2005 04:12 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks John,

I hadn't noticed that, but I have a copy of it and it is already in the box (together with the footballl match extract from Disney's "Bedknobs and Broomsticks"). But, I might get it anyway. It contains some very exciting football footage.

- Rob

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 14, 2005 06:18 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Rob,

I've also got on my lists the World Cup Final of 1974 (W. Germany 2 - Holland 1) in colour and sound, and it's half price at the minute, and that makes it only £10 plus post, and it's in lovely condition too.

If you would like it then email me at indi8films@aol.com .

Barry,
Independent 8.

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted December 14, 2005 08:50 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi barry,

I saw the print on your list, but it was a couple of hours after I was contacted about a copy of this same film. So, the '74 final is already on it's way to me. I'd still like to find a copy of the '78 final.

There seem to be quite a few other interesting titles on your list. Give me a couple of days to go through it and I'm sure I'll find something else that I can't live without...

Best,

- Rob

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC