8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Serious Downsize

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Serious Downsize
Terry Sills
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 27, 2019 04:27 PM      Profile for Terry Sills     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have made the decision to seriously downsize my collection of films and equipment and welcome anyone to come and view/collect in person. Too much to list so No lists, no prices. This is only for members that are prepared to visit in person. Please pm me to make an appointment.

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 27, 2019 07:53 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been in touch with Terry and since this involves a personal visit to view the items for sale and no list will be made available, I'm treating this as an open day type sale and thus within Forum sales rules.
Best of luck Terry!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Melvin England
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 02, 2019 07:15 AM      Profile for Melvin England     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Terry. Good luck with your sale of films and equipment. Sadly the distance down to Weymouth to see your collection is a bit restrictive for a lot of us north of Watford.

May I suggest that, should the response be not what was expected, you take a stall at Blackpool in November? I am sure that would be mutually beneficial for all of us!

--------------------
"My name is for my friends!"

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 02, 2019 08:04 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi.terry
Pm sent to you .
Thanks
Nigel

Rik Jackman
Junior

- posted June 07, 2019 09:33 AM      Profile for Rik Jackman   Email Rik Jackman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Terry

You're not a million miles away from me so it might be doable some time this summer. Would you be able to give a rough idea of the size of the collection. I'm more interested in features in the main. Also interested in equipment.

Thanks
Rik

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC