8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » WANTED: Elmo 800' take up reel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED: Elmo 800' take up reel
John Capazzo
Master Film Handler

- posted March 05, 2015 11:13 PM      Profile for John Capazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have an Elmo 800' take up reel for sale?

--------------------
"the image is about 30 feet ahead of us."

|  IP: Logged

Jason Gronn
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2015 01:57 AM      Profile for Jason Gronn   Email Jason Gronn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John,
If you don't get offered one in your part of the world l can look at sending you one from Australia.

Jason

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 06, 2015 02:07 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
And I could offer you one from the UK John if you felt it was worth the 4500 mile transportation fee.

Surely someone in the U.S. could help you out with one of these John? I have had quite a few features sent to me from the States that came on these spools so I do know they are not in short supply there, not by any means.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

John Capazzo
Master Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2015 07:18 AM      Profile for John Capazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No sense in paying the international shipping for items that are common here. I just sold a feature that was on the Elmo reels. I had no other type of 800' reels to switch. I'll just await for someone in the States sooner or later. Thanks for the responses, gentlemen.

--------------------

Roger Shunk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2015 05:00 PM      Profile for Roger Shunk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John,
I may have one for you that you can have for free just pay the shipping cost. I have been downsizing my Super 8mm collection since switching to 16mm. How soon do you need one?

Roger

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2015 05:11 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello John,

I have an Elmo 800 reel but I have been back on medical leave and may have to go back this week and unable to ship right away. However, if you want to drive to my New Jersey home this coming Sunday you can have the reel PLUS the Elmo ST-600 for parts that you want. No charge for the items.

If you cannot make it to Toms River, I will be at my New York's apartment (8th Ave and 50th Street) the following weekend and I will be there for the entire months of April and May, taking a short break to go the Spring CineSea.

Let me know here or by email, you can also leave a voice mail and we can take it from there.

Best regards

Jon

John Capazzo
Master Film Handler

- posted March 19, 2015 01:13 AM      Profile for John Capazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Jon. PM to you.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC