8mm Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Hawaii Five O lot SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hawaii Five O lot SOLD
Brian Stearns
Master Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2016 04:59 AM      Profile for Brian Stearns         Edit/Delete Post 
Special until Saturday Night Take all 5 episodes of Hawaii Five 0 for 85.00 (shipping Included in US)

Excellent condition color Eastman pink

Nine Ten Your Dead

Highest Castle Deepest Grave (Herbert Lom)

The Bomber and Mrs Moroney

Sunday Torch

3000 Crooked Miles to Honolulu guest star Buddy Ebsen slight perf pull middle of show for a foot then clears up otherwise good shape

all on plastic reels ready to show

this will go on ebay If not sold

|  IP: Logged

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2016 10:44 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,How much to uk including shipping .thanks

Brian Stearns
Master Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2016 08:36 PM      Profile for Brian Stearns         Edit/Delete Post 
If your serious about buying them I will have them packed and weighed and get back to you.

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 30, 2016 08:43 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pm you

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted October 24, 2016 05:48 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I sent you an email!

Brian Stearns
Master Film Handler

- posted October 25, 2016 12:20 AM      Profile for Brian Stearns         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Sales been over for weeks and all went on ebay and were sold

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 25, 2016 11:07 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i expressed intrest too and you never got back to me re weight and postage such a shame.

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 25, 2016 11:32 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not the best handling of a sale. I feel with you Nigel

Brian Stearns
Master Film Handler

- posted October 25, 2016 08:22 PM      Profile for Brian Stearns         Edit/Delete Post 
If you took the time to read my post I said if he was serious about them I would have them weighted. But he never got back to me to weather he was serious.The pm asked how much shipping was but didn't answer my question. Im not gonna waste my time to pack these up,waste gas and go to the post office to have them estimated if he doesn't tell me he wants to buy. Plus I put them up a month ago,they were on this board,ebay several times and on 16mm board and people complaining now.

It was handled correctly you expressed interest only but you didn't tell me you wanted to buy it nor get back to me.Ask anyone who sells films if you only express interest and show no intention to buy I can sell to someone else.

[ October 26, 2016, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Brian Stearns ]

Brian Stearns
Master Film Handler

- posted November 07, 2016 08:23 AM      Profile for Brian Stearns         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok maybe your right on somethings and im wrong as well but everyone is entitled to their opinion right wrong or indifferent. I respect your opinion.We may disagree but I respect it no matter how harsh it may be. I may spare with people but I respect them as a human being. If I saw you at a show I would definitely buy you a drink and put differences aside. On this board were a bunch of cutthroats. But if someone wants to buy something I treat them with highest honors,I don't refuse them, even if you wanted to buy. people have called me things on the boards but I forgive them and sell to them. never hold a grudge. So lets just go our ways and not fight anymore. Who cares whos right or wrong. at the end of the day does it relly matter. What where doing is wasting time arguing and not spending time on what we love film. Ok that's all im going to say. If you want to dislike me thats ok with you. I never disliked you,sorry if I said anything to offend.

David C. Lucidi
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 07, 2016 08:34 AM      Profile for David C. Lucidi   Email David C. Lucidi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To quote Jules from Pulp Fiction:

"Hey man, that's Kool and the Gang" [Big Grin]

No need to apologize, it's all good. Likewise sorry if what I said to you, offended you. As you said, we all have different ways of thinking and it causes us to get heated sometimes. No worries on what you said, I know no harm was intended and hope you realize the same from me. [Wink]

PS: You're off my Ebay blocked list....even tho I don't have anything worthy to sell film-wise at the moment [Frown]

Douglas Meltzer

- posted November 07, 2016 09:12 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe we have come to a excellent spot to close this topic.
I have deleted a few back and forth posts between Brian and David, leaving the final two which ended on a very civil note.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC